Aromatic Winter Wellness
AWW Part 1
Hraani Spirit in Pambula on Sunday July 14: Details here
AWW Part 2
The Hierophant in Canberra on Sunday July 21:
Hraani Spirit in Pambula on Saturday August...
Stay well this winter with Aromatherapy, Herbs & Salt.
Learn strategies for maintaining winter health, and make natural products to help you
ward off winter ailments with these fun, hands-on, practical workshops.
Aromatic Winter Wellness Part 1 - Essential Oils & Blending
Do you and your family suffer from coughs and colds, a runny nose and sore throats during winter? Do you need some support to help you through the winter woes?
In the first of these two hands-on workshops, you will be introduced to the best essential oils to help you get through the cold winter months.
• Learn about some of the unique, native Australian oils such as varieties of Eucalyptus, Rosalina, Fragonia, Kunzea, and Lemon Myrtle, plus many other exotic essential oils useful for winter wellness.
• Learn about the different ways to use these oils, including diffusion, topical applications and in baths
• Find out how to blend these oils to create a uniquely harmonious blend.
• We will cover safety issues and appropriate dilution of essential oils, including essential oil safety with children.
• You will also have the opportunity to create your own inhaler, oil blend and bath salt to take home with you.
This is a 3 hour workshop.
Aromatic Winter Wellness Part 2 - DIY Remedies